SC - 12th C Irish Feast- Notes and recipes

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Tue Apr 4 20:06:13 PDT 2000

The recipe is in the Miscellany and is absolutely marvelous!  I made it for
a pot luck at the office a few months ago, and once I got a couple of the
great and high muckety mucks to try it, most everyone else did as well and
enjoyed it.  One thing I did notice though, this recipe, at least as I made
it, is far better served immediately.  I made it at Puck's Glen, took it to
the office in a crock pot and left it.  It was wonderful for the first 30
minutes to an hour, but less so as time wore on.  It was still good, but not
as good as when first made.  Has anyone else experienced this?

regards, Puck

If you can't run with the Big Dawgs, stay on the porch with the puppies.