Check Pants - Was, SC - Is Arrowroot Period?

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 22:54:11 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/4/00 8:36:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> Not that I often wear houndstooth check pants outside of kitchens, mind
>  you...although I do have a pair of woolen trews in a houndstooth
>  pattern, for event wear. Pure coincidence.
>
>  Adamantius
>  --

Since we are in the confessions mode....I used to go dancing right after
work, clad in my "Injun Britches" and white coat.  No hat, though...You gotta
draw the line somewhere.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.