SC - RE: Information please

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Wed Apr 5 11:05:37 PDT 2000

	One of my favorite winter dishes is dried apricots cooked with water
and a little lemon juice. I find the dried fruit with the prunes at the
super market but have been wondering if such dried fruit is period and if so
how was it done then. I would also like period recipes if such exist. I have
already look in the flori-thingy and there is some discussion of current
practice I didn't find much on period. Margarite