SC - OT - the Ynys Fawr website

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Thu Apr 6 08:47:06 PDT 2000

>From Gwynydd of Culloden Unto the Gathered Cooks:

Some time ago I was asked to provide the URL for the Ynys Fawr website - I
didn't do it at that time because I was trying to convince all the links and
pictures that they wanted to work.  Now that I have (mostly!) succeeded, I
am happy to tell you all (and look forward to your feedback - even negative
so long as it is constructive) that the page can be found at:
www.sca.org.au/ynys_fawr/index.html (I hope!) I am aware that 2 pictures
aren't working (one of the buttons in the "general information" section and
the large image of the arms of Lochac in the information about the Midwinter
Investiture. I have tried, but they will not work!)

Gwynydd