SC - I CHALLENGE YOU...

Richard Keith keith.78 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 6 09:53:05 PDT 2000

At 12:15 PM 4/6/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hmm..this seems like fun!!! I am going to make #53. It seems to me that  it
>is a bolied veal dish with a hollandaise type sauce seved over it. Is it okay
>if I try it with regular beef??? It is a 100 mile round trip to go to a store
>that would carry veal.
>
>Peldyn

Greeting Peldyn.

Part of the fun of this game is to see how we all create different recipes
from the same source.  Use what you will, it your recipe.  Pretend it is a
old calf. We won't know.

In one of Ras's classes on Redacting last Pennsic, Several of us worked on
one recipe. It was amazing how we each saw different things.  We would
discuss among ourselves what was probably meant and came to a group
concesses.

For those that took it prior to the cooks list dinner, some were able to
make the dish to share.

Frederich