SC - Counting Recipes with Ras WAS: Goodbye (RANT)

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 18:40:13 PDT 2000

Not "really" playing a "I've got more than you" game, but I have way over 300
cookbooks and if husband would let me carry them in the RV I would have all
of them in here with me!  :-)

Perhaps that is why I have to buy cookbooks in every town I come to... I
don't have enough with me.  I feel a void... a wanting... a longing... and
No, having access to recipes via the Internet is not the same thing.  I want
the hardbound in my hands, my fingers caressing the pages, my... oh, never
mind.

Rayne

In a message dated 4/6/00 8:23:49 PM Central Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com