SC - Re: Re: Pommes Dorre- Methodology

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Apr 10 11:48:37 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/10/00 8:41:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ChannonM at aol.com
writes:

<< I don't recall saying I compared recipes in different manuscripts, maybe
you
 are referring to another post? Correct me if I am wrong.

You probably are right. :-) I delete all mail immediately after it is read
and/or answered. Saving is limited to pieces of historical worth and recipes.
I seldom if ever look at who posts a particular note and use the reply key
for composing and sending.

So any use of the words 'you', your', etc., or other personal terms are
directed to the screen not the sender. And a few minutes after I have read
and responded to a post it is gone forever from my system.

Sorry but with over a thousand e-mails on some days and not less than 300 on
the rest of the days, I tend to be very selective about what is saved.

Ras