SC - Fw: An Appreciative Child

Izzy by way of Black Jade ij_von at utas.edu.au
Wed Apr 12 22:28:02 PDT 2000

Will you help me with my Science Experiment?

My name is Alexa and I am a Grade Five Student in Lethbridge, Alberta
Canada (that is about two hours south of Calgary, Alberta where the 1988
Olympics were held).  In grade five were are expected to do a Science
project and I am doing one on how the internet has opened up the world.
I got this idea from some other students that were doing a Social
Studies geography project.

I am really curious to see where in the world my e-mail will travel on
the internet and how fast I get responses.  I am going to map out the
places I get e-mails from as well as how many and how fast.

So,  I would like your HELP!!!

I am asking that you do these two things:

1)  E-mail me and tell me your location so that I can plot it on my
world map.  (city/town, state/province, country)

2)  Forward this letter to AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!!  (even if they
live in the same town as you)

Thank you for any help that you can give.

My e-mail address is:  stone at uleth.ca

I hope you will help me.

Alexa

Isabella J. von Lichtan
School of Earth Sciences, Rm 242
University of Tasmaina
e-mail:  ij_von at utas.edu.au
s-mail:  PO Box 130, Claremont, TAS 7011
tel:     (03) 62499246 a.h.

"The only difference between myself and a madman is I'm not mad!"
                        - Salvador Dali