SC - OOP, OT Fw: An Appreciative Child

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Apr 13 09:04:17 PDT 2000

It was my pleasure to respond.  Several years ago, when my husband I both were
travelling a lot as  instructors for computer companies, he was given a teddy
bear at an airport that was travelling as far around the world as it could.  His
name was "Hobo Bear" and he was a project for a group of fourth graders in a
small town in Tennessee.  I think things like this are really neat, and I have
forwarded it to several folks that I think might respond.

Kiri