SC - Fw: An Appreciative Child

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Apr 13 19:11:55 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/13/00 1:33:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ij_von at utas.edu.au writes:

<< Will you help me with my Science Experiment? >>

The last time this type of message was posted the school said that such a
project was not being done and that the student did not exist at that school.
This time no school is even mentioned so that it can be verified. No school
in the immediate area of Calgary have any idea of what this is about.
Existence of this student could neither be confirmed nor negated.

Ras
(A spam is a spam is a spam as they say.)