SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2136 - onion body

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 20:29:35 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/13/00 5:39:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

>  Rinse your mouth with equal parts of lemon juice and water.
>  Chew a citrus peel after eating onions.
>  Chew on aniseed or dill seed.
>  Eat a freshly washed unpeeled apple.
>  Eat a spring or two of parsley (this is one of the best solutions)
>  Munch on roasted cofee beans

Has anyone besides me noticed how many of these remedies are period
digestives recommended for the closing of the stomach and meal? *grin*
Devra the baker (who may not be amazon or Barnes& Noble, but also has great
cookbooks!)
Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com