SC - Teacups (was re: An Elderly Cookbook)

DeSevyngy at aol.com DeSevyngy at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 08:42:18 PDT 2000

In a message dated 04/16/2000 7:40:51 AM MST, harper at idt.net writes:

<<
 I emailed an archaeologist who is the author of a detailed article on 15th
 and 16th century escudillas and briefly explained my problem.  And I
 used the example of "teacupful" in 19th century cookbooks -- just about
 everyone had a teacup in her cupboard.  Alas, I don't have an escudilla
 in mine.  He was about to leave for a conference, but promised to send
 me a copy of his article, which contains detailed descriptions.  Maybe
 I'll send him a "thank you" package of bizcochos...

Would you be so kind as to email me your finding when he responds?

Thank you