SC - Re. Soup for the Qan

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 16 17:39:10 PDT 2000

Huette -

If you manage to contact them could you enquire if a paperback edition is
planned?? (I personally don't mind waiting a year or two for a book that I
can afford...)

Mari

Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 00:02:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 - Soup for the Qan

Devra,

You have me confused.  Why should an American
publisher have an American agent?  John Wiley & Sons
have been an American publisher for years.  I deal
with them directly for books for my library.  Where
did you call?  If you want, e-mail me privately and
tell me where you called, who you talked to and I will
call my Wiley rep and see that I can do for you.

Huette