SC - Various levels of Vegetarianism

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 21:34:39 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/18/00 12:49:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time, seumas at mind.net
writes:

>  know people who are quite at ease eating fish and poultry, but abstain
>  from (mammal) meat because mammals are 'higher' up the food chain, or
>  Great Chain of Being, etc.
>
>  Seumas

"Higher up the food chain"??  Have you ever heard the phrase "like a deer in
headlights"?  Man, these things DESERVE to be eaten.  If God hadn't meant for
us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess