SC - quick important note

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Apr 18 21:57:02 PDT 2000

CBlackwill at aol.com wrote:

> And I thought I was the only one on this list silly enough to walk out of my
> job without finding another one first.  40 days on the Dole was a nice
> vacation (I was working 70 to 120 hours per week!  You figure it out:  How is
> that possible??  I'll tell you, you go through one helluva lot of coffee and
> deoderant!).

Just as an FYI for those who didn't know- I didn't leave a job. I had
been in grad school, and after series of struggles with major health
issues, etc., my grades went in the toilet and I was dropped from my
program last May. I have been looking for work ever since. Nothing silly
or funny about it, especially since I have kids to support.

> I wish you the best of all possible luck!  Don't settle for anything less
> than what you are worth!!

Bill Gates can't afford that. (And I mean it.)

> Life before Labor is my motto.

I have two- "A Vaillans Coeurs Riens Impossible"  (Mid. Fr. 'To valiant
hearts nothing is impossible'), and "Honestas, Fidelitas, Caritas"

Just plugging along,

'Lainie