SC - exploding pressure cookers

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at home.com
Wed Apr 19 21:10:50 PDT 2000

- --=====================_294483309==_.ALT

At 01:27 PM 4/20/00 +1000,Lee-Gwen Booth said something like:
>Now this - regardless of the personality of the worker in question - I did
>find offensive.  A person's death (except in exceptional cases) is not a
>thing for which to thank God.
>
>Gwynydd

Perhaps they were referring to the injuries that he would have to suffer
through if he lived? Steam burns from head to .. where ever, shrapnel from
the pan, etc. There are times when the pain is so intense, and the quality
of life is so degraded, that death is a release and a blessing.

Regards,
Maggie

- --=====================_294483309==_.ALT

At 01:27 PM 4/20/00 +1000,Lee-Gwen Booth said something like:<br>
the worker in question - I did<br>
find offensive.  A person's death (except in exceptional cases) is
not a<br>
thing for which to thank God.<br>
Gwynydd</blockquote><br>
Perhaps they were referring to the injuries that he would have to suffer
through if he lived? Steam burns from head to .. where ever, shrapnel
from the pan, etc. There are times when the pain is so intense, and the
quality of life is so degraded, that death is a release and a
blessing.<br>
Regards,<br>
Maggie<br>