SC - feast catapults

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Thu Apr 20 05:24:59 PDT 2000

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, Siegfried Heydrich wrote:

>     Marshmallows were eaten as far back as Pharonic Egypt, but I doubt
> seriously if they were puffed. What I've had described to me sounded more
> like a taffy or nougat.

Documentation for their use in period?

/UlfR

- --
The correct way to punctuate a sentence that starts: Of course it is none
of my business but -- is to place a period after the word but. Don't use
excessive force in supplying such moron with a period. Cutting his throat is
only a momentary pleasure and is bound to get you talked about.
		-- Lazarus Long (R.A. Heinlein)