SC - Carrots and Turnips-Period?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Apr 20 06:10:29 PDT 2000

Ras,
Giant??  Is that the same Giant that we have here in Maryland?  I ask because I
don't recall seeing anything other than the standard orange carrot there.  Of
course we do live out in "SMIB Central" (Southern Maryland InBred, for those of
you who don't know...) and that could make a difference.  I can't even find
currants at our Giant here!

Kiri