SC - Things that affect cooking

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sun Apr 23 16:40:14 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/23/00 10:35:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
lilinah at earthlink.net writes:

> Now this sounds like an interesting topic.
>  >My entries are very ripe peaches, peeled and sliced and servec in a glass
>  >of sweet white wine or raspberries in Chambourgh.
>
>  In case anyone's interested in trying this (and after real fresh
>  tropical mangos, which i can't get in Northern California - get those
>  picked unripe and ripened not on the tree kind - peaches are my
>  favorite tree fruit), the liqueur mentioned is spelled Chambord.

Oohhh...Chambord!  Now, if you folks want some really great cocktail ideas
(OOP, sorry to say) using this black raspberry liquor, let me know.  We
specialized in Chambord drinks at the two lounges I used to manage :)
Actually, some of them may even be "perioid"...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what realy has no Name.