SC - Spice Round?

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Mon Apr 24 15:32:58 PDT 2000

	Thanks to every one who sent a venison recipe.  I haven't decided which
one I'll use but at least I have a starting point.
	I have another question on a food item from my childhood.  Does any one
have a recipe for a Spice Round?  It was a cut of beef that had been larded
with seasoning that my Grandmother used to fix for Christmas, Easter or
Thanksgiving.  I was told it was a dish that the family had traditionaly
always had at big gatherings.  It may be Welsh or English.
Hej!
Lord Olaf Of Trollhiemsfjord,
Canton of Aschehyrst,
Barony of Carolingia,