SC - bread pudding

Patrick Hood kelan at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 24 15:53:26 PDT 2000

>Besides, what is bread pudding without a nummy
> whiskey sauce?  Now That would really stain.
>
> Huette

I am new to bread pudding and trying to make some to fill a request.  Do you
have a favorite recipie and what is nunny wiskey sauce?

I was told BP isn't period and it would be another strike against my SCA
future.  I don't know what the overall view of the stuff is in cooking
circles.  Would rice pudding be more period.  If so what spices would be
appropriate and according to what sources?  BP isn't up there with serving
turkey and potatoes is it?

Nyckademus (who realy did go to school for this cooking stuff)