SC - Private

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Apr 24 20:02:22 PDT 2000

Ras replied:
> ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:
>
> << But if you are a good
>  student, I will wear leather and carry a whip ...
>  hehehehehe.  >>
>
> And will you chain me to the wall and call me 'Wanda'?
>
> Pretty please, Mistress. I've been a good boy!
>
> :-)

Ras, you do pick some of the most interesting times to forget to
check your message address. Makes me wonder about the ones that
*don't* get posted to the list. :-)

As you are a proponent of authenticity, perhaps this file in the
UNCLASSIFIED section of the Florilegium might be of help:
whips-msg         (15K) 10/24/97    Medieval whips. Construction and use.

You can also find a number of files on leather in the CRAFTS section...

Stefan, who has files on the most unusual subjects.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net