SC - feast catapults

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Apr 25 01:19:25 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/24/00 10:02:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
JGedney at dictaphone.com writes:

>  Think "Feast = Your Sisters Wedding" and you might get the idea of how
>  important in a person's social life feasts were, and how likely a person
> would
>  toss that gobbet of Venysoun in Cameline Sauce.
>
>  Where do you manage to get such arrant supposition?
>  Watching Roger Corman videos?
>
>  Brandu

Whew!  It's a good thing he caught my attempt at humor...think of how
venomous this post would have been if he thought I was really serious.

I would like to take this opportunity to buy a round of "Chill Pills" for the
list.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what realy has no Name.