SC - educational links, etc.

catwho at bellsouth.net catwho at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 25 15:36:24 PDT 2000

>.  I'm about 2 months behind
> on reading messages for this list.  I don't think I will ever get caught up
> now.  My kids need me, and I just don't seem to have enough time to spend
> with them AND post to this list every day.  I still like the SCA Cooks list
> though, and I still recconmend it to others.  I apologise again for the
> confusion.

Well, IME when I get that far behind I take a deep breathe, point my
index finger and poke the key that says "Delete"  If I ever feel like
I'm missing something I go to the archives or act redundant and ask
again!  LOL!!

Melbrigda
There was som deceptyon or frawdulent
induction that hath made her to condescende
therunto

Visit my website at http://milkmama.tripod.com/sca.html