SC - Chambord

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Apr 25 19:34:34 PDT 2000

I didn't mean it in that sense, so much as I was whining because unless I'm
cooking a feast, I'm generally just cooking for myself, which half the time is
leftovers and the rest of the time is eating out of a can.  And of course,
living in MT as I do makes it pretty impossible for me to just -uh- drop by.
*sigh*
- --Maire, who's gonna shuffle off to the rock and dream of chocolate and
raspberries, and Digby's Cheese (*sigh*)