SC - SC: Book of Keruynge

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Thu Apr 27 14:45:13 PDT 2000

Kiri,
If you have scanning, please consider putting the text on the list as well.
I, for one, would be fascinated.
Twelve pages on a Web site are not outrageous, either, and I am sure
there are those who would gladly host the pages.
I know that I would, and I do so volunteer, although this looks more like a
Job for the Florilegium.

Look! Up in the Net! It's a Book, It's a Site!, it's FLOR...ilegium!!
Yes! Florilegium!
Strange Compendium of everything on this or any other Planet!
Florilegium!
More Powerful than a Sun SparcStation!
Able to Leap Multi-Referenced Links in a single keystroke!
And who, disguised as a simple library of arcane facts, Fights a
neverending battle for TRIVIA, DOCUMENTATION, and the
SCADIAN WAY!!!

Brandu
(I gotta get out more)