SC - Books on the shielf

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 17:33:19 PDT 2000

My advice on the books is to never use a recipe from
"Fabulous Feasts".  They are inaccurate at best.  The
text is okay.  The pictures are great.  However, never
quote from this book as a documentary source.

The rest of your books are fine.  Other than this one
mis-step, you have the beginnings of a good library.

Huette