OT Re: SC - Cooking Laurels

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 27 20:28:01 PDT 2000

>--AM, who wants to be Edward the Stuffy when she grows up and is practicing
>being curmugeonly for that day :)

I long ago gave up working on my inner child and have spent years
instead practicing my outer curmudgeon.

I recommend the book "The Portable Curmudgeon", which is a collection
of quotes and stories by and about famous and infamous curmudgeons. A
necessity for every curmudgeons library, if only to see what you have
to live up to, and who you will have to best.

Anahita,
not called "al-shazhiyya" fer nuthin'

PS - every time i see this topic, i want to cry out... Recipe? Documentation?
Over at the barbeque pit heatin' up some coals, oiling the spit, and
preparing a yellow and green sauce...