SC - Pennsic Cookery Classes

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Fri Apr 28 00:13:03 PDT 2000

I plan to arrive Sunday the 8, or Monday the 9.  Camping with Clan Kyle,
this year near the classes tents, we think--that's what's requested.
Brangwayna will be there, too, and many other good cooks.  (She doesn't
like chocolate--we get her share)
Look for our gate--uprights and top cross piece in green, little shields
of clan members nailed to it.

Watch out for that on-line form: it's addictive!  I signed up for 5
classes.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com