SC - SC: Book of Keruynge

catwho at bellsouth.net catwho at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 28 07:45:08 PDT 2000

> >>. Which should be
> a fun venture for me as I have never typed thorns and diddlies <<
>
> Are you working with MS Word?  I have a chart that tells you to hit
> control/shift/colon and then u, for example to get the u with an unlaut
> when I do my German.  I can't send it from juno--I don't think I can--but
> it could come as an attachment from my other server.

Yes; but it is slightly different with HTML coding.  I know many of
the ones for MS Word and frequently use the ¢ sign.  With HTML coding
you have to do things like %d! and stuff like that to make it do what
you want it to do.  It is a totally different set of codes.  I tried
using the MS ones when programming once and although it showed up in
my code as a ¢ when I viewed the page it was garbage.

Melbrigda
There was som deceptyon or frawdulent
induction that hath made her to condescende
therunto

Visit my website at http://milkmama.tripod.com/sca.html