SC - Strawberry Quest

Bethany Public Library betpulib at ptdprolog.net
Thu Apr 27 20:22:03 PDT 2000

Hallo folks!

I thought I'd throw out a request and see how many answers we get:

Who has a period recipe for strawberries? Who has redacted recipes for
strawberries?

I can think of three off the top of the hat, but as they are in season here
in the  US at the moment, perhaps we can compile a tasty little recipe
segment for the florithingy (I actually want to give a printed compilation
as a gift for an A and S competition, after running it through Publisher
'98, and ya'll are welcome to do the same for your own groups).

Please quote modern source including translator and publisher/date/isbn and
also original historical author/publisher/country-location/date.

Are you up for it?

Aoife, who ducked in to work today, for just a second, I swear......