SC - RE:to Balthazar/bread

Donna Kepner Ford evfemia at mail.com
Sat Apr 29 01:26:06 PDT 2000

Balthazar of Blackmoor,

Thank you for your kind words and your support to the new members of
this group.

Sir Logan did appreciate the help the night before the event.  He asked
if anyone knew how to make bread.  I piped up, "I do".  He handed me the
recipe and I made bread.

I was lucky enough to have a helper who ran back and forth to the
microwave, bringing me water at just the right temperature.  (For those
who don't know, the perfect temperature is hot enough to be slightly
uncomfortable when you poke your finger in the water, but not so hot you
couldn't leave it in for a few seconds.  About a minute on high for 2
cups of water)

I guess that's how it usually goes when you help out in the feast
kitchen. As long as they keep the onions away from me......

evfemia at mail.com