SC - Re:the top 8 icks list

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 22:09:28 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/30/00 10:05:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
glendar at compassnet.com.au writes:

>  While on strange modern foods... I saw on a movie today an USAdian kid
being
>  made a snack - celery sticks with peanut butter trowelled in to fill up the
>  U shape in the celery. Do they really do that? I love peanut butter, but
>  this seems WAY too much of the stuff for my liking.

Oh, you bet we do that!  That's an American Classic.  As a matter of fact, my
brother in law (the one who spreads vegemite on buttered bread an inch thick)
was almost appalled when he saw me do this.  Maybe if I had stuffed it inside
a salt shaker...?

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.