SC - RE: Web translators

E. Rain raghead at liripipe.com
Tue Aug 1 08:13:38 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/31/00 7:57:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

> 2nd Cook's Symposium
>
>  Huette said....
>  > symposiums.  Perhaps all of these individual efforts
>  > could be combined to make one really spiffy Whole
>  > World Symposium, so that everyone can come together at
>  > one time?
>
>  AFAIK, the one in Ealdormere IS the Knowne World one. But as I
said...AFAIK.

I believe this is correct. I would still want to encourage others to hold
cooking symposiums, events, gatherings, whatever they would like to call
them. There are many people who just can't or sometimes won't travel very
far. And I want to encourage the dissemination of information on period
cooking within my area-hence I decided to hold a cooking symposium. This has
brought out many people who otherwise would not have had any exposure to
period cooking or other cooks who successfully cook from period sources.

Hauviette