SC - pretzel recipe from Rumpolt II

Thomas Gloning gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Tue Aug 1 15:05:17 PDT 2000

I'm planning to try making the basic grapenuts kvass probably tomorrow...and plan to
use an ale yeast, as it seemed the most reasonable...not to mention the fact that I
already have some!  I hope it turns out well...I plan to bring some to Pennsic if it
does!

Kiri