SC - Iron Chef advice

BaronessaIlaria@aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 22:11:55 PDT 2000

> While I am happy to be a judge and food critic, I have
> never seen any of the Iron Chef shows as I don't have
> cable.  What I need advice on is how these judges act
> and what kinds of things that they are likely to
> observe and mannerisms used, etc.  I would like to do
> my part properly.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Huette

	There are two women judges, usually one cute, sometimes ditzy, sometimes
sophisticated Japanese actress, who gets to sit on the panel while the
battle is on and makes appropriate comments like "Oooh, it looks sooo
good!  I can't wait to try it!".  The other female spot is filled by two
older Japanese women, one is a Food Critic, and one is a Fortune Teller.
They are almost indistinguishable, either in their looks, dress, or
comments.  She (either) is usually the most erudite about flavors,
complimenting sauces, matching ingredients, and hot flavors, and only
ever comes in at the last for the actual tasting.  I don't know where she
sits during the battle.
	Christianna
	oh, yeah, I've caught the show a few times... ;)