SC - Iron Chef advice

Jane M Tremaine vikinglord at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 2 14:39:37 PDT 2000

Hi, Selene!

I had started this thread because I have never seen
the Iron Chef shows and wanted opinions on how
Kishi/Dr. Hatori acted, so that I could play my part
with confidence.  So far, I have received wonderful
advice and Rayne is sending me a video tape of the
show, so that I can see what is going on for myself.
Rest assured that I will play my part to the hilt.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.