SC - If the Phone Company Ran a Restaurant

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 3 08:00:05 PDT 2000

- --------------CFDB6E07F51830A1375E58E2

Just an FYI for those who might be interested...

'Lainie
- --------------CFDB6E07F51830A1375E58E2

Date:         Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:47:33 EDT
Sender: ANSAXNET Discussion Forum <ANSAX-L at WVNVM.WVNET.EDU>
From: Michelle Ziegler <MichelleZi at AOL.COM>
Subject:      Viking Millennium International Symposium
Comments: To: ARTHURNET at morgan.ucs.mun.ca, britarch at mailbase.ac.uk,
          coed-celyddon at egroups.com, Early-Med-Irl at egroups.com,
          H-ALBION at h-net.msu.edu
To: ANSAX-L at WVNVM.WVNET.EDU

I'm just passing this on by request.  Please contact Jennifer Deon for
further information. Michelle

Event title: Viking Millennium International Symposium

Date of event: September 15th - 24th, 2000

Description of event:  From September 15th - 24th, 2000, the Viking

Millennium International Symposium will showcase over 60 speakers at four

sites across Newfoundland and Labrador to help celebrate the 1000th

anniversary of the arrival of the Vikings at L'Anse aux Meadows - the only

authenticated Norse site in North America.  Detailed programme and

registration information is available through our web site at

www.vikingsymposium.nf.ca

Location: St. John's, the Northern Peninsula, the Labrador Straits and

Corner Brook, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Contact name: Jennifer Deon

Contact phone number: 709-753-9262

E-Mail address: nhpa at nfld.com

Web site URL: http://www.vikingsymposium.nf.ca

Jennifer Deon

Coordinator

Viking Millennium International Symposium

nhpa at nfld.com