SC - Toys for Tots and other comments

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 3 08:54:34 PDT 2000

I have to agree with Ras on this one, there are better charities than Toys
for Tots, we could be helping. The Marines do a damn good job getting toys
for children from the mundane population. But March of Dimes and Make a Wish
and even     Jerry 's Kids (I know this is really gone commercial but is
still worthy of support)  Would benefit American children with support. I
know in Calontir that the fighters donate a new toy to enter the tournament.
(Toys aren't cheap, the Parent of the 7 and 4 yr. old knows)  Maybe in the
future,we could hold a event or two in our kingdoms and donate 10% of the
profit to some other charity.

Thorbjorn