SC - I'm off...

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Aug 3 18:47:00 PDT 2000

Ok maybe I am really confused...
Curious did it come from me or did it come from someone else on the
list?
Maybe it posted and I just didn't see it...
If it came from  someone else though... I am really curious which came
first, Did someone nab this from The Food Network website and post it a
while back or did The Food Network nab it from the list... (Which would
be immensly entertaining...but sadly highly unlikely)
Naw if I am double posting please someone let me know as I have been a
bit happy with the delete key lately...
Sorry
Nicholas of Falcon Cree