SC - Vinegar

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Aug 4 08:06:27 PDT 2000

You can also use it, 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water, to set acrylic paints on
fabric...like for banners.  Also, if I buy fabric or a garment made with fabric
with non-permanent dyes, I will run them through the wash with some vinegar.  It
works very well to set colors...I have banners that have lasted through 15
Pennsics!!!

Kiri