Pennsic threads -- was, Re: SC - Toys for Tots and other comm ents

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Tue Aug 8 06:35:48 PDT 2000

Aren't everyflavor beans gourmet jellybeans?? Having never read Potter I can
only guess.  Perhaps when my 18 year old returns to the nest I shall have to
borrow one from the library and cuddle up with her to read...naw, she's too
bony.
olwen