SC - Condoms - OT

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Tue Aug 8 08:05:04 PDT 2000

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> Aren't everyflavor beans gourmet jellybeans?? Having never read Potter I can
> only guess.  Perhaps when my 18 year old returns to the nest I shall have to
> borrow one from the library and cuddle up with her to read...naw, she's too
> bony.
> olwen

Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans are exactly that, every flavor, come
hell or high water. Including spinach, lima bean, celery, barf, boogers
and "Alas... ear wax!" The trick is to find and eat the good-tasting
beans without any false steps on the mine field, and then give the
remainder of the bag to Draco Malfoy, or some other convenient enemy.

Adamantius