SC - Every-Flavor Beans and Other Wizard Treats

Joan Nicholson gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
Tue Aug 8 09:10:38 PDT 2000

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, William Seibert wrote:

> Either Every-Flavor Jelly Beans or condoms; your choice?  How about flavored
> condoms?

Hmmm. There was a bit on Weekend Update (SNL) last Valentine's that had
flavored condoms. It looked like they were made of fruit leather or
something similar. There was also a 'personal pleasure device' shaped like
a submarine sandwich, called 'My Hero'. I was very grossed out but
couldn't stop laughing...

Sandwich. Ooog. Where's my medicine?...

'Lainie
who is back to yogurt and spaghettios and is seeing the doctor today...