Harry Potter foodies [was Re: SC - RE: chocolate recipe?

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Tue Aug 8 09:37:55 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/8/00 8:55:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time, steldr at home.net
writes:

> There is a company that makes flavorings for home made cordials - I'm sure
>  they have a butterscotch flavor.  The flavorings are a little stronger than
>  extracts and I don't think they have the alcohol content, but I'd have to
>  check.....

Jannsen Flavours Wuppert springs to mind as a possible candidate for Butter
Beer flavoring.  I use these imported flavorings quite often in the bakeshop,
and they are intense.  The Butterscotch, in particular, would probably fit
the bill quite nicely.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.