SC - Jelly Bean and other flavours

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 05:18:47 PDT 2000

- --=====================_57124898==_.ALT

 I for one highly recommend them as books on tape...especially for long car
trips. We made it through an 8 hr car trip without even noticing. We were
almost sorry to get there cuz that meant Harry had to go back in the box until
we left on Sunday.

The british versions you get through Amazon.co.uk are read by Stephen
Frye......

- --Anne-Marie, yet another convert.....

<i> </i>I for one highly recommend them as books on tape...especially for
long car trips. We made it through an 8 hr car trip without even
noticing. We were almost sorry to get there cuz that meant Harry had to
The british versions you get through Amazon.co.uk are read by Stephen
Frye......<br>
- --Anne-Marie, yet another convert.....<br>