SC - Xanth Books

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Aug 9 05:34:52 PDT 2000

Chicken mint?  sounds good to me, perhaps I shall prepare it tonight and
serve the dish cold on the morrow.  I shall sprinkle it with almond slivers
and make a light dressing for the cold steamed broccoli.  Sounds very
refreshing for a very hot muggy day.

Thanks to your nephew (but I don't think these would make very good ice
cream ~~blahck~~
olwen