SC - Jelly Bean and other flavours

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Aug 9 05:46:29 PDT 2000

Anne-Marie Rousseau wrote:

> I for one highly recommend them as books on tape...especially for long
> car trips. We made it through an 8 hr car trip without even noticing.
> We were almost sorry to get there cuz that meant Harry had to go back
> in the box until we left on Sunday.
>
> The british versions you get through Amazon.co.uk are read by Stephen
> Frye......

Thought that was Fry. In any case, the fact is that Stephen Fry (or
Frye) could read a phone directory on tape and make it sound
interesting. He was, of course, born to read Wodehouse on an audio
recording, but Rowlings will do just fine.

"Heigh-de heigh-de ho, sir!"

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy