SC - Jelly Bean and other flavours

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Aug 9 07:59:19 PDT 2000

> Sorry, Gunthar _is_ a Muggle, or at least I believe he is, and it was
> not meant in any pejorative sense, rather a simple stament of fact, or
> perhaps an assumption.

I am NOT a Muggle. Even though I haven't read the books (and I may get
the audio books as I am also driving 24 hours up to Pennsic by myself) I have
been told many times that I'm a magical creature.

Sometimes by other fighters, "Geez! You're not supposed to be able to
MOVE that way, much less hit me!"

Friends, "Sometimes I think you are actually Loki and live for mischief."

Lovers, ".....nevermind that's my own story.

And diners, "Okay, now tell me just how you got me to actually like
Brussel sprouts."

And if you have ever met me you just need to imagine me with furry legs,
cloved hoofs and little horns to see Pan.

Muggle indeed....

> Rowlings is being sued over _that_??? Gee, I wonder if this would be
> happening if Rowlings were still an unemployed single mother scribbling
> on the napkins in a coffe shop in Edinburgh. How dare she steal that
> word and change its meaning???

Considering she is now the 6th richest woman in England with a net worth
of approx $600 million, I'm sure if she sneezed on a public street someone would

want to sue her.

> Adamantius

Yers,

Gunthar
Not a Muggle, more like a short, stocky, hairy elf.