SC - Flaming Cheesy Salamandar Badge

Sharon McFarland scathatch at crosswinds.net
Wed Aug 9 12:24:12 PDT 2000

> It's a matter of Honor.... If the Iron Chef loses, he must commit Sepuku
> right there on the stage.

"Fujuki-san!"
"Go ahead Ito."
"I've asked the Iron Chef what he's doing with the rice steamer and he said
he's going to bury his HEAD in it and then ram a skewer of FOIS GRAS into
his gut!"
GIGGLING STARLET, "Oh, fois gras! MMMMMM"
"Well that's certainly in keeping with the Iron Chef's renowned fusion cuisine."

> Balthazar of Blackmoor
> (who is still looking for a decent way to get blood stains out of automobile
> upholstery...)

I'm not sure I want to know.....but I do have a couple of "friends" that could
give you some advice.

(Is there a sign on my garage that says "Dead Iron Chef Storage"?)

Gunthar